Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Cleaning Up

Today I had time to finish my internship poster at school and did last minute editing. I made sure that I highlighted the important parts of my project rather than having the whole Powerpoint that I made on there. It took me a while to finish because I wanted to edit the layout and make it more appealing and also difficult to include what I wanted while keeping spacing in mind. However, I now have a draft version of  my poster and uploaded it to Dropbox. All I need is for Matt and/or Josh to look over my poster and give me any feedback.

I also cleaned up all the current and past experiments that I have saved. There were things that I kept from last year which I had no idea I had. If I were to get a penny for each test tube rack placed away, I would be a millionaire. I probably had about 100 test tubes that I kept throughout the months. There were some petri dishes that needed to be disposed, but I finally finished up cleaning.

Lastly, I helped Josh making cadaver preservative with simple steps (because the instructions are labeled). 

No comments:

Post a Comment