Tuesday, April 10, 2012

It has been a while

It has been a while since I last posted on the blog and I apoligize for that but i have been extremely busy with all the school work and also all the project work that i had on my hands. This whole period that I didn't post was mainly focused on my project which had a title of algae utopia and basically what I was looking for was algal and bacterial growth and that took a good amount of my time because I had to search under a microscope and I dentify the different species that were found in the sample. Coming towards the end I had to create a presentation to show my school what I was doing and also how eutrophiocationp was impacting phoenix. After going through my presentation I had a sense of relief because I don't have to present again and I think that i did a pretty great job in my presentation. Now we are cleaning up our project posters so that we can display them in the Estrella student conference.

No comments:

Post a Comment