Thursday, November 8, 2012


Yesterday I looked through my algae test tubes and I found these little things that were visible to the naked eye, they looked sort of like hair which was a little weird. The test tube that I saw it in was the control with no treatment to it just plain Rio Salado water. Matt and I identified to species of blue-green algae one was Nostoc, and the other one was Chroococcus. The picture below is Nostoc but when we first identified it, it looked some what different. This is a picture of a day old algae out of water.
 

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the blog, seems to be interesting and informative too.
    internship in indore

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're searching for Braiding Shop then please apply here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing the blog, seems to be interesting and informative too.
    https://sauvewomen.com/beauty-guest-post/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so nice and helpful post
    Do visit our blog
    Blogs for Women

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice and helpful information.....thank you for sharing...
    Blogs for Women

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I genuinely enjoy reading your blog posts. Can you recommend any other http://microniche.world/what-is-micro-niche-and-how-can-you-find-yours/ What is Micro Niche -
    blogs that go over the same topics? Thanks a ton!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi!I'm Shruti. This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I genuinely enjoy reading your blog posts. Can you recommend any other <a href='http://microniche.world/best-niches-for-affiliate-marketing/>Niches for Affiliate Marketing</a> blogs that go over the same topics? Thanks a ton!

    ReplyDelete