Friday, October 28, 2011

0ct. 27 - 28/11

I learned about what Catalase is, and how to spell it. My job for Wednesday was to research what Catalase is and what its purpose is. I also went to look online for an experiment to see if potatoes had Catalase. It took me awhile to get everything gathered, but time ran out and I didn't have time to work on it.

However, on Thursday, I did begin to work on my project. I had a bit trouble in the beginning with the experiment, but I eventually got the hang of it. It took me awhile to conduct the experiment, which was to use three test tubes in different temperatures and see how mashed potato in each test tube was filled with hydrogen peroxide. The one with the most reaction and result was the test tube with room temperature. I recorded all data and will present this to Matt next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment