Thursday, October 20, 2011

10/19-20/11

O.O I forgot to blog for yesterday so here we go! Wednesday, I was cleaning the cadavers with Jasmine and Ilde. However, the 2 we haven't worked with were new so when we opened it, it created a stench in the room and burned Jasmine and Ilde's eyes. So we put those back and worked on others that we have done. Then afterwards, the 3 of us worked on solving solutions that were kind of a refresher since we haven't done these in 1-2 years.

Now for today, we jumped into going to another room and finishing up the solutions paper along with another solutions paper; one made by Josh another by Matt. It took awhile but with the knowledge and papers I brought from last year, Alex and I got through both papers with only a few confusions. I helped the others but they understood with Josh's help. Then I worked with Jen by putting E. Coli and Staphylococcus into tubes and learned the technique in doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment