Tuesday, October 4, 2011

10.04.2011

Well today was a pretty slow day. I typed up a test for one of the classes. After that, we looked into what I could do for my project. I really am excited with the project we have in mind. So basically, the project we have in mind is an experiment where I would ( or other test subject) drink a energy drink that is pretty high in caffeine. After that, I will give them a reaction test to see if and how caffeine effects an individuals reaction. I had to research caffeine levels in different drinks, how much he clicky-thing would cost (because that was the only thing missing), and if there was anyone that did the test before. I found a website that showed a similar experiment in depth and my homework was to read over it, become familiar with it enough to be able to discuss what the experiment was about.

Oh yea, after I typed the test I was also tested on how to determine sex by the pelvic girdle and skull. I did well on that but he also tested me in how to determine race which was more difficult. But I did learn some new things....

No comments:

Post a Comment