Thursday, September 22, 2011

A New Start

Today I continued to work on grinding charcoal until I was completely done with the package. Afterwards, I started to create a bottle terrarium, which I found to be fun and something that I would like to do in the future at home to grow my own plants. The instructions stated that I will see results within days and will see growth in weeks. I also researched about moles and what exactly was a mole. I have knowledge of moles since Sophomore year, but I was a bit rusty in that topic since it has been awhile since I have taken Biology/Chemistry class. I will be looking more into moles and the solutions and formulas and whatnot. Lastly, I will be looking at prices for what fish will be helpful to keep snail population under control and also see what is contained in hydroponics.

No comments:

Post a Comment