Thursday, February 2, 2012

02.02.2012

Today all of my equipment for my project came in so I was able to test it on a few lucky subjects =). I ran the test on a good 7 people. I did one test in there relaxed state and another after they run up and down the 3 story staircase. That, I have to admit, was pretty funny seeing the faces when I asked them to run up and down the staircase. The data that I had got from that little test was pretty interesting. For the most part the subjects did worst off there second time (after heart rate increase) but maily only for the first segment. By the time they got to the second segment there heart rate had calmed down dramatically and went back to doing good and sometimes even better, which is something that I hope is not going to be that much of a problem when I do the real thing with caffine to substitute for the running. Although this was a practice run and I did notice a lot of things I need to take into consideration, like if the subject has consumed any caffine in the past couple of hours or so, it was very usful to actually get a feel for how it works and ways the test can come out. So all in all it was a pretty productive day. Oh and sorry if there are some words mispelled, I suck at spelling and there is NO spell check.

No comments:

Post a Comment