Tuesday, November 15, 2011

11/15/11

So today I did my Jell-o experiment for matt but I have to wait until thursday to see how it came out. Today we had a little trouble with conversions from cups to ml so Jen, Michael and I googled it and decided to print out the table. I also took one of the new tech people Michael into the cadaver room to show him the bodies and showed him how to clean them by picking out the fungus and spraying the dis-spray. Jen tought me how to use the autoclave for the dry cycle and it was fairly simple. Thats about it, it was kinda slow since I was the only one that came to ineternship today. On 11/10/11 I help the robotics get an idea of how to build R2D2 from star wars and it was pretty fun because I personally like building robots, we kinda have an idea how to build it and I think its going to look great.

No comments:

Post a Comment