Wednesday, November 9, 2011

11.8 - 11.9

Well on Tuesday I made HE media. It was quite interesting because while I was making it, it was a dark almost black liquid. When I poured the plates, the liquid turned into a greenish purple. I also got to help another intern, Gilbert, with pouring MSA plates since I have been working a lot with pouring plates. I also researched what The Belmont Report was and who it was designed mainly to protect. Which is mainly childeren, elderly, people with disabilities, prisoners and people in the army. We also worked a little bit more on my project but realized that it still is difficult. We did however get past the calibration process, which is much more difficult then it looks. Today was kind of slow for us, mainly because Josh is so busy, but I started off with pouring plates of MSA. Then I had to bag the MSA and HE that was completely dry. We helped prep a lab practical and we also tore down a lab. Oh yeah, we also cleaned 3 of the cadavers.

No comments:

Post a Comment