Tuesday, November 8, 2011

11/3/11

I started on my little project and that was Determining weather Onion roots will grow faster with Miracle Gro in the DI Water and I'm testing that by having two controls that can determine if they grew faster or not. I had put 24mL of DI Water in 2 of the testing tube and then i put them in a tube rack. Then i got a scale to weight out the Miracle Gro and the first one came out to .155 and then put in in a beaker and then put 24mL in a test tube and then put in the beaker with the Miracle Gro then put it back in the testing tube and place it back in the test tube rack and then  I repeated the process for the other 3 except i added .005g to them such as the 2nd one was .160, 3rd one .165, and 4th one .170 and i labeled each tube and then placed a onion on top of each one including  the controls. Then put them in refrigerator. My Prediction is that the baby onions with Miracle Gro is going to grow faster than the control and within the the ones with Miracle Gro, the one with the most will grow faster than the others and the one with the less will slightly grow faster than the controls. After i worked on my little project i took care of finishing enrolling for the class and help prep a lab for college students in a classroom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment