Tuesday, November 8, 2011

11/8/11

So far I have been working on many little projects for a couple of labs. I created 6 slide sets of four slides each for Mrs. chapmans class. those slides were composed of interns hair. Basically I had 3 suspects and one of those is the killer and all you have to do is match up the hairs to the corresponding suspect. I also worked with josh on testing out a new and faster DNA kit from GenoSensor Corporation we have to use sybr green which was at a concentration of 10,000 and I had to dilute it to 2/10,000. The DNA kit failed because we didn't have the adequate instructions to follow so we basically did it by what we know and it didn't work. I'm also working on an experiment for matt that consist of pinneapple and Jello and what im trying to do is to see if the pinneapple will allow the jello to solidify it all has to relate to the proteins that each of those have. Everything else that im doing is just helping out and trying to keep everything organized in the Lab. 

No comments:

Post a Comment